Best of Ben’s Blog
- Autumn wp.me/s2uDZs-autumn 2 weeks ago
- mmm.... beeeeer! wp.me/p2uDZs-h2 1 month ago
- That`s the stuff wp.me/p2uDZs-gZ 3 months ago
- RT @ciaela: @KansaiBen22 (foreigners threatening locals) would never be tolerated. sigh. 3 months ago
- MLB/ Ichiro's milestone result of consistent daily routine ajw.asahi.com/article/sports… 3 months ago
Ben’s Recent Posts
Ben's Blog Stats
- 3,770 hits
- mmm…. beeeeer!#1. Beer is cheap. 200 yen ($2.15) at a convenience store. Extraordinary. (❁´◡`❁)*✲ﾟ*
- That`s the stuffI wanna kiss this bad boy and meet all of his friends.
- Discrimination in Japan…Ok so I do not plan on making a habit of making this blog a political forum. But I think this article is worth sharing. http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/08/19/voices/abe-and-his-ministers-give-anti-foreigner-rallies-tacit-green-light/
- Japanese fireworks 2013-淀川花火I visited the Yodogawa fireworks thrice in Osaka, and the fireworks in Japan are the best I have ever seen in my life!! Not only an impressive volume of spectacular fireworks, but the choreography and even some forming Kitty Chan … Continue reading →
Blogs I Follow
Ben’s Blog Pages
Ok so I do not plan on making a habit of making this blog a political forum. But I think this article is worth sharing.
I visited the Yodogawa fireworks thrice in Osaka, and the fireworks in Japan are the best I have ever seen in my life!! Not only an impressive volume of spectacular fireworks, but the choreography and even some forming Kitty Chan and Mickey Mouse! Aim to get there early, and stake out your place with a blue tarpaulin sheet, the smartest folk will have done that hours before you arrive, for the prime viewing spots.
Never have I seen so many people in the one place in my life. If you can’t stand crowds, avoid. Indeed it is exhausting with that number of people, but it’s also exhilarating at the same time. Lots of food stands, alcohol, and other stuff for sale. Good family fun without the agro drunks like some other countries. Best of all, girls in beautifully coloured summer kimonos (yukata), make it not just about the fireworks, but a cultural event unlike anything you’ll ever see back home. Love it. Highly recommended, one of the best days of the year. Early August.
淀川花火 Benzamin ©
Yodogawa fireworks 2013
37 degrees, 74% humidity. Don`t mess with the Japanese summer folks! It wins every time.